Tuesday 7 July 2009

Report on first outing :))

I am very slow in filling in my English blog at the moment, but I promise to get better in it :))
So there it was, our first craft market, as a group (Newcastle Craft mafia), and my first craft market ever.
First of all, I enjoyed the event very much! I've spent an evening among crafty and totally amazing people :)
The place was a bit quiet :) The market has been held in the backyard of "Art Works galleries", about 6 or 7 stalls were out, most of which were taken by our group. There were a lot more sellers than buyers :))) Still I managed to sell two bracelets and three penguin badges, which I think is a huge success :)))
In the following photo there are 3-4 buyers, the rest are sellers and their friends :)

My corner of a table.

My new beads. The first beads, to make holes in which I used my Dremel tool with it's workstation.



I've tried to wrap a pillow bead in a filigree wrap. I like the result, looks vintage :)


I couldn't leave without buying this cute bunny! I've noticed him a few days ago at Amanda's Flickr site, and it waited for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment