Thursday 1 May 2014

Long time no see

Hello! What a long time it has been since my last post! That is all because I have not been doing much polymer clay jewellery making or sculpting. I can not seem to be able to fit sculpting in my life alongside with a growing and demanding 3yr old very active boy, and my work. Could whoever know a secret on how to fit hobby in your busy life please share it with me? :)) I've also had a knee surgery about 4 weeks ago, back to work now, and doing lots or exercises trying to gain more mobility in that knee :)

I thought I'd post a link to my shop here :) Although I do not do any more jewellery, I still have a big box full of pretty items :)

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your knee problems and surgery. I have gone through that. I have missed seeing your work but understand how your day must fly by with work and 3 yr. old. A 3 yr.old can keep you pretty busy! I know, I have a grandchild who is 3 and she keeps me on my toes! I wish I could give you advice on how to squeeze everything in one day, but I know time flies so enjoy your little one! Also, make sure you take time for yourself! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your search for the best polypropylene film manufacturers should be preceded by a comprehensive research on all the available option as it not a one-time task but it is about making a long-standing relationship with the supplier so that you don’t get bothered every time you think of buying such films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good info, thank you towards the writer. It's in comprehensive in my experience right now, however in common, the actual effectiveness as well as importance is actually mind-boggling. Many thanks once again as well as best of luck!

    Kato Jewelry Cord

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new reader.

    Kato Liquid Medium

    ReplyDelete